SF Project Page
AdLib file formats reference library entry:
- A: The file format is already (partly) supported by AdPlug.
- D: File format documentation/specification is available.
- E: Editor software is available.
- P: Player software is available.
- M: Test music files are available.
- S: Source code is available.
Zatzen was kind enough to send me his executable + source for
"Frankus Tracker", which makes use of the .M2M adlib music
format. Once again, the source seems to be in BASIC. Most of the
package seems to be in German, except the README which he just added
for our benefit.
If need be, Zatzen can be reached from his website, "
www.zatzen.net ". However I think everything is in order here. :) He
also informs me that if AdPlug and AdPlay ever offer OPL3 support,
he'll be glad to send the sources for "Frankus Tracker II".