SF Project Page
AdLib file formats reference library entry:
- A: The file format is already (partly) supported by AdPlug.
- D: File format documentation/specification is available.
- E: Editor software is available.
- P: Player software is available.
- M: Test music files are available.
- S: Source code is available.
From TYR of Germany I now have the .CFF [BoomTracker format] adlib
music tracker + samples + source code. Oh, and now - so do you!
I contacted him and he sent me the tracker, which I could not seem
to locate on their website (only an uncompiled player seemed to be
available for download). The tracker archive contains some source,
which you may find more helpful than the ASM source he sent me aside
from the tracker. The ASM source is from their protected mode .CFF
So, I've attached the tracker (w/sources) and the ASM source (there
are some .CFF songs held inside the tracker archive - if you need
more, ask but I only have a few). Please look these over. I hope they
can be useful in adding .CFF support to AdPlug and AdPlay. If not, I
will look for more resources.