AdPlug has moved to GitHub! You are looking at the old SourceForge page.
Please head over to adplug.github.io
for the latest updates.
SF Project Page
AdLib file formats reference library entry:
- A: The file format is already (partly) supported by AdPlug.
- D: File format documentation/specification is available.
- E: Editor software is available.
- P: Player software is available.
- M: Test music files are available.
- S: Source code is available.
Ad Lib MIDI File Format
The MDI format was created by Ad Lib, Inc. to upgrade from ROL
format. It uses the MIDI structure but incorporates OPL2 commands that
allow it to store instrument data and change modes, similar to how CMF
Some documentation about the format is available
Last modified on Monday, 09-Apr-2007 19:54:32 UTC
Copyright © 2001 - 2007 Simon Peter